How do I enter my ID into the GreenBuilding Interated Design awards?

  • In order to apply for the GB ID Award you need to have the GreenBuilding Partnership status. All information can be found here or at your national contact point. Please prepare the partnership status already well in advance. The procedure might take a couple of weeks.
  • Your building has to be a non-residential building.
  • The ID process has taken place either in a new construction or refurbishment project.
  • Beside GB Partnership status you need to write an ID Report plus completion of the data collection tool sheets #ID1 and #ID2.
  • All information and templates can be found here:
  • The award is granted annually. Submission for 2014 has already been closed. Submission for 2015 will be announced in winter 2014/2015.